Jasper ClarkTrustee (Treasurer)
- Hutton resident since 1993
- 22 years experience working within Oil and Gas industry in a variety of roles
- Spent 14 years in leadership roles at Coryton Oil Refinery, including 10 years on the site leadership team
- Spent 5 years working as Commercial Manager of Coryton, which included being accountable for Finance, Procurement and Production Planning functions
- Currently working within the insurance broking industry in the City of London, running a team of 15 people
- Hutton resident for 28 years.
- Studied mathematics at Clare College, Cambridge, graduating in 1981.
- Taught mathematics in East Ham from 1982 to 1992, then in Brentwood from 1992 to 2013.
- Also taught physics at A level and some lower school Latin.
- Held Head of Year and Head of Department posts, also wrote the school timetable several times.
- Retired in 2013.
- Only vaguely aware that there was a Community Centre in Hutton until it reopened and the 50+ Social Club distributed flyers.
- Currently involved in the 50+ Social Club, Saracens Games Club, Spanish, HCC Short Mat Bowls Club and HCC Short Mat Bowls League. Started the 50+ Social Club Film Club which is now run by Graham.
- I was born in 1947, spent my younger life in Elm Park that’s a suburb of Hornchurch.
- Was educated at Benhurst Junior School then onto my senior school Hylands Boys School, now homes.
- I have had a varied working career over the last 58 years from Decorator to Delivery Driver, Office Worker, Transport Manager, Bus Driver, Facilities Management and Professional Disc Jockey.
- Have lived in Hornchurch, Romford, Hutton I currently live in Brentwood, spent thirteen years a Chair of the Long Ridings Residents Association back in the 1990s.
- . I stood as an Independent Councillor for Hutton North twice but was narrowly beaten, I did enjoy the experience.
- I had the privilege of becoming a school Governor at Long Ridings Junior School in Hutton, I did this for a number years.
- Margaret my partner of 38 years encouraged me to apply to become a London 2012 Olympic Games Maker, this I did, got an interview and ended up in the position of Team Leader in Accreditation. So I worked on the Pre- Olympic Test Events in 2011 then onto the 2012 Games and Paralympics, the greatest experience of my life.
Jackie ElliottCentre Manager
- I have lived in Hutton for the past 20 years
- I have worked in an office all of my working life since the age of 15 . As well as bringing up children, running a household, I have been a barmaid and a waitress. I retired in March 2018 and came to the Community Centre to Volunteer, initially helping in the Coffee Pot, then helping out with paperwork in the office I also run an exercise class twice weekly in the Centre.
I 'm Ted Theobald. I've been a long distance lorry driver for over 40 years. I have lived in Hutton for 46 years. I became a member of Hutton Community Centre 5 years ago. I do a lot of voluntary work which I thoroughly enjoy doing.
Kellie LawCafe Assistant
Jenny MorganCafe Assistant
Kayleigh LawCanva Volunteer
Harrison Close, Hutton, Brentwood CM13 1LP